FAMILY LAW SPECIALISTS OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW
Also specialists in this branch of Law, we offer you tailor made legal advice, always seeking the best solution. We take on each case with the maximum confidentiality and sensitivity, guaranteeing that our clients feel protected at all times.
As we are an office specialized in non resident clients, day by day we work with the rules concerning Private International Law that is applicable in each specific case.
The legal services offered in these areas are:
- Marriage separations and divorce (mutual agreement and contentious) and civil nullity.
- Claims for alimony, compensatory and execution of sentences
- Care and custody of underaged children and visiting rights.
- Procedures for alteration of measures.
- Relationship and emancipation, as well as advise in all kinds of claims or Challenger of the relationship, paternity, maternity and questions of paternal authority and cessation, extension or reinstatement of same.
- Non married couples (forming and dissolution).
- Economic systems-matrimonial (forming and settlement).
- Questions of penal matters such as non payment of alimony, non fulfilment of legal sentences or physical abuse; amongst others.
- Inheritance proceedings (process of inheritance, claim of legitimism, wills…).
- Tax advice concerning inheritance, donations, etc.
- Special proceeding of modification in the capacity and forming, carrying out and cessation of guardian Rights (guardianship, provisional administrations, legal defense).
- Application of private International Law, collaboration with foreign professionals, etc.
- Balearic Regional Law (taxes and encumbrances, legitimism etc).
OUR MULTILINGUAL LAWYERS & SOLICITORS
Bartolomé Borrás – Lawyer
He is our Lawyer specialized in Civil and Trade Law. His vocation for Law has converted him in an expert jurist, always up to date and in the knowledge of the latest laws. He is studious, a perfectionist and a magnificent speaker, qualities that stand out in court when he wears his gown. He has also acted as a stand-in Judge in Court.
Alexandra Eckhardt – Junior lawyer
She is our most recent incorporation to the office. Speaking German, English and Italian and since she has arrived, she is specializing in hand with José Frau in Planning and Real Estate Law, as well as Private International Law. She has a marked International character that complements her profile of jurist and writer.