LEGAL NOTICE AND POLICY OF PRIVACY
LEGALITY AND PRIVACY:
Identification of the person giving the services:
In compliance with the duty of general information that stipulated in art.10 of the Law 34/2002, dated 11th July concerning Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, the offering services of the society of information the following details should be reflected: The owning company of the website www.bufetefrau.com, www.bufetefrau.es, www.bufetefrau.ru, www.bufetefrau.de y wwww.bufetefrau.co.uk is Bufete Frau, S.L., with C.I.F: B – 07982184 and address in Cl / San Miguel 36 1º – 07002 Palma de Mallorca ( Balearic Islands)
1. “Cookies” are considered as the information that automatically can be stored in information files by the surfer web itself being used, in order to offer a better service in the present or future of the surfer web, offering a quicker discharge of the web page and its display. On the other hand it also permits the display and identification of the machine that is gaining access to the network server.
2. In all cases the receipt or not of the cookies will depend on the website user himself and the options that he has chosen in his surfing web. The user has the possibility of forming his surfer to be advised on the screen of the receipt of cookies and avoid their installation in the hard disk. Please consult the instructions and books of your surfer for further information.
3. Thanks to the cookies, it is possible that the network server of the user or third party acting in his name, recognizes the surfer of the computer being used by the user, in order that the surfing is easier, allowing Access to the users who have previously registered themselves, Access to areas, services, promotions or competitions exclusively reserved for them without having to register on each visit. It is also used to measure the audience and traffic, control the progress and number of visitors to the web site.
4. To use the web site, it is not necessary that the user installs the cookies sent by the network server or the third party acting in his name, even though it might be necessary that the user starts a session as such in each of the services that require a prior registration or login.
5. At the same time the network servers automatically detect the identification address and the name of the controller used by the user. All this information is registered in an activity file of the network server that allows a later process of the information in order to obtain statistic information that allows the knowledge of the number of pages, number of visits to the web services etc. All this information concerning the “Cookies” should be clearly and concisely stated to all the users of the company web.
B.- Bufete Frau, S.L. podrá may alter without prior notice the information contained in their web site as well as its configuration and presentation.
C.- Bufete Frau, S.L. accept no responsibility for the non compliance of any applicable regulation that the user may commit in his access to the web and/or the use of the information contained within.